Thursday, December 2, 2010

Priority.

Okay, so i probably should be studying for Biology but I am the queen of procrastination and dont really feel like doing it and I feel as if i need to write about this.

First off... The church is true.

Second...

I can totally see why President Monson has asked us to make institute a priority. It totally makes a huge difference in my week. Going through these changes in my life (graduating high school, moving out, going to college etc.) I have had to rely upon my faith quite a bit as these changes have been kind of difficult for me ( I know I am a weak sauce) but seriously having these little spiritual uplifting moments from institute has been a testimony builder. Its amazing how the Lord's hand is in every aspect of your life, I know this because whenever i go to institute It is always exactly what i need to hear and I know that i am at the right place at the right time. Anyways, my testimony is rock solid and i am so grateful for the gospel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home