Blessings
It is amazing how much I have seen the Lord's hand in my life over these past few months. It is unfortunate and humbling that it took a trying time to get me to realize that. I have now promised myself that I will always pay attention to and recognize the Lord's hand in my life, and express my gratitude everyday, despite whether its a hard time or a good time.
Over these past six months the Lord has blessed me tremendously. I have been blessed with so many new friends, the opportunities to rekindle old friendships, and supportive loving family. Up until I moved out I wasn't really in a place to meet new people and to strengthen relationships with my friends and to have a real college experience. My parents, who I am so grateful for, have made it possible for me to move out and to have a positive college experience. I am also so grateful for my roommate Megan. Megan and I have been friends for a while now and it wasn't until we moved out together that we became close. She listens to me and all my problems, and has introduced me to many people, encourages me to work hard in school and to work out (which is a big deal, I hardly ever work out) and we are AWESOME dance party partners. :)
Doing the right things and having the Gospel take priority in your life is truly what makes you happy. I would be so lost without the Gospel and wouldn't be where I am today without the Gospel, especially my Savior and his Atonement. I have an increased appreciation for the atonement and my savior more than I ever have. Anyways, enough for the cheesy stuff, above are some pictures that illustrate what's been going on in my life lately.


2 Comments:
So glad you are doing so good. That is one of MY blessings! :) Mom
You are the sweetest! So happy to hear that life is treating you well!!!
Miss you girl.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home