Friday, December 2, 2011

FOR REAL!?

Frustration.

I know every student is feeling the same as me... end of the semester... what a lovely time.

Let me just tell everyone, Anatomy is gonna send me over. I was actually really excited to take this class because it's something I am interested in, but now I'm regretting my decision. I'm not, not interested, it's the dumb professor. When the class average is in the 30's, don't you think that there is something wrong with you, mr. professor? I think so! You're the common denominator in all this. Don't sit here and tell us we need to study more when your class is the only class that students have had to retake more than once just to pass. YOUR TEST MAKE NO SENSE! Also, because it's an intro class, it doesn't have a cadaver lab. So basically were learning mostly everything you would in a normal anatomy class, without have a visual. This to me, is difficult, but whatever. We will see what I get. If i fail, I just wasted 600 dollars. No big deal.

Maybe all this frustration is coming out just because i spent the last hour trying to fix my messed up blog, but either way. this needs to all come out.

Anyways, Happy weekend everybody! I'm off to vegas for a little family road trip. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home