Thursday, February 2, 2012

2011

ABC's of 2011... I stole this idea from my friend's blog, maybe thought I would copy it and do one of my own, even though we are a month into 2012... oops

A) Age: I turned 19 on June 25th... nothing too exciting about turning 19, except you can buy ciggies, I was tempted to buy them, just for the sake of being allowed to buy them.
B) Best memory: hmmm. I would have to say either Lake Powell with a friend's family, My WHOLE family coming to visit this past summer (that is a rare occasion in the steven's family), and Fall Semester, I realize that encompasses a lot, but there are too many good moments and I can't write them all down.
C)Chore you dislike: dishes. especially dirt ones. ya know, old sticky food all over and you can pretty much feel and hear the growth of bacteria and watching it slowly creep on to your hand.. then arm... and ya know.
D) Dancing: I have had the chance to attend dance classes (ballet, contemporary etc) and teach ballet. ALSO I have had many nights of dancing the night away on the dance floor. Love it, and will always miss my days of dancing.
E) Essential start of your day: peeing.
F) Favortite colors: blue, always will be
G) Greatest Accomplishment: Passing anatomy!! and getting good grades mostly. yay!
H) Habits: well bad- picking at my cuticles till they bleed. good- scripture reading, and consistent exercise... mostly.
I) Influential people: I really grew to love and appreciate priesthood leaders over this past year, along with my siblings. the older i get the stronger our relationships get and I love it.
J) Job Aspirations: finally decided im gonna go to school to become a speech pathologist. :)
K) Kids: My little ones... Samantha, Cecily, Addi, Collin, Halle, Max, and Owen. My nieces and nephews hold the biggest place in my heart.
L) Little things that make me happy: getting phone calls from my distant siblings, having my cute roommates to come home to, becoming friends with new people i meet.
M) Middle Name: Christine
N) Nick Names: Bean, P'tass, Tassie
O) Oh! the places I've been: Florida, Lake powell
P) Pet Peeves: particular FB statuses, particular people post. ha
Q) Quote:"I cant brag about my love for God because I fail Him daily. But I can brag about His love for me because it never fails"
R) Right or Left: Right
S) Six words to describe me: happy, anxious, grateful, optimistic, loving, and excited
T) Time you wake up: 8:00 pretty much every day. its a struggle
U) Underwear: I tend to always procrastinate doing laundry, till I get down to my last pair of underwear. its lovely. i always get tempted to buy more, just so I can go longer without doing laundry.
V) Vegetables you don't like: peas, never have, never wil
W) What makes you run late: taking forever to pick out an outfit
X) X-rays you had: Ultra-sound on my ladies, discovered a little thing called fibroadenoma. yes i'm a 40 trapped in a 19 yr old body
Y) Yummy food you make: I make a pretty mean quesadilla
Z) Zealous Goals: travel, then take over the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home