What's a girl to do!?
I'm beginning to learn that growing up sucks. One of the injustices of life is that when you are 5 years old you wish you could be a grown up. And when you're grown up you wish you could be a kid again. Along with realizing that growing up is no fun. I have learned that sometimes what you have planned for yourself may not be what God wants and he throws you a curve ball. There is so much I want to do and I feel like I have no time for it. But yet I feel like I am wasting time. Not sure how that works???
How am I supposed to travel and pay for school at the same time. It's impossible. How am I supposed to get my degree when I want it. When my bank account won't allow it. Why are the only scholarships that are out there are for minorities. I know I'm definitely not alone when it comes to this dilemma. But I think we all deserve to vent sometimes don't you think?
For right now I know what I want to do career wise. But when it comes to getting to that point. I'm not sure how I'm gonna get there. I guess we will see.
For the most part. I live a very happy and blessed with great friends and family. ultimately that is what matters most. Ya? :)
How am I supposed to travel and pay for school at the same time. It's impossible. How am I supposed to get my degree when I want it. When my bank account won't allow it. Why are the only scholarships that are out there are for minorities. I know I'm definitely not alone when it comes to this dilemma. But I think we all deserve to vent sometimes don't you think?
For right now I know what I want to do career wise. But when it comes to getting to that point. I'm not sure how I'm gonna get there. I guess we will see.
For the most part. I live a very happy and blessed with great friends and family. ultimately that is what matters most. Ya? :)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home