Sunday, May 13, 2012

Christine

I remember when I was little I asked my mom on a mothers day why they don't have a kids day. She simply replied "every day is kids day" I shrugged off the reply. But now that I am older I now realize the truth of this. Every day my mom never fails to fulfill her role as a mother to her children. She has exemplified tremendous amount of faith and strength through some extremely difficult trials. She has always given me unconditional love, forgiveness, and advice that no one else is capable of giving. I hope I can one day be the mother to my children that she has been to me. Simply put. My mom is the best. Ever. Love you mom! Happy moms day!

1 Comments:

Blogger chapstick said...

Thank you Cassie, that is the best Mother's Day gift I could ever get. Everything I do, I do because of my overwhelming love for you and your siblings. You are and always have been a wonderful daughter. I feel so blessed to be your mother! I LOVE YOU!

Mom

May 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home