I'm a lucky girl.
Why am I so lucky you ask? Well it's because I have two wonderful dads! I am so blessed to have my father that I'm sealed to watching over me constantly from heaven and my step dad here to help guide me through life. They are both incredible men who are selfless and hard working.
My step dad Joseph has taught me so many life lessons. He exemplifies patience and sacrifices so much. He has never hesitated to help me when I ask or even don't ask.
And my dad Robert who watches over me is a constant guide a motivation to be a better person. Whenever my siblings talk about a memory of him i can't help but feel so much gratitude that he is my dad. I can't wait for the day that I get to give him the biggest hug and tell him I love him.
So.... Happy fathers day to my two dads! I love you!
My step dad Joseph has taught me so many life lessons. He exemplifies patience and sacrifices so much. He has never hesitated to help me when I ask or even don't ask.
And my dad Robert who watches over me is a constant guide a motivation to be a better person. Whenever my siblings talk about a memory of him i can't help but feel so much gratitude that he is my dad. I can't wait for the day that I get to give him the biggest hug and tell him I love him.
So.... Happy fathers day to my two dads! I love you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home