Thursday, July 19, 2012

Just let me have a moment to brag.

Wanna know something? I have the bestest family ever. It's not even a joke.

Fate brought us all together over the fourth of July and it was seriously the best. Wanna know what else is the best? I'm lucky enough to be so close to all my siblings and be best friends with them and everytime we get together it's always so much fun (despite all the chaos). I got thinking... and I really can say that everyone in my family is a superstar. For reals. I have such awesome people to look up to and who are great examples.

Ryan has always been a great example of patience. He has been like a dad to me my whole life and is a great dad to his gorgeous kids. I mostly want a husband who is like him. Thats all. haha! He excels in his career and has a beautiful talented master pianist wife. Their two kids Max and Cecily are so fun. Cecily is a prodigy pianist and is gonna be an Olympic gymnast, for reals though, while Max is so all boy and has the funnest personality. I love that they live so close by and I get to see them often.

Amberlee is the definition of being beautiful on the inside and out. I have always admired her spiritual strength and kindness. She has exemplified tremendous strength while supporting her husband through medical school and residency. I don't think a lot of people realize how hard that is but despite how hard it is, she is a rock! Their three kids Samantha, Collin, and Owen are the sweetest most tender hearted kids you will every meet. They're the type of kids that will grow up and everyone will want to be friends with. Im pretty much sure of it. They are my favorite Taylor family and I hate that they live far away and we only get to see them a few times a year. Seriously HATE it.

Jonathan, well lets just say is the coolest superstar lawyer in the world. He is incredibly accomplished for only being two years out of law school. I would name all the stuff he has done. But that would take a while. Him and his gorgeous wife Bree have the two most beautiful girls (and one on the way!) Literally, being so serious. They could be models. They totally surpass gap baby models. They too live accross the country and are living the dream of being twenty minutes away from the happiest place on earth (disneyworld). As if it isnt difficult enough having them far away, I also deal with the jealousy that Addi and Halle are best buds with Mickey and Minnie.

Along with Amberlee, Stephanie is truly beautiful inside and out. Although I tend to disagree I love when people say I look like her because she seriously is so pretty. She is seriously a child whisperer, I dont think she has every crossed paths with a child who didnt absolutely adore her. She has gotten teacher of the year, not surprising seeming as since her pre-school kids have pretty much asked to marry her and have confessed their love for her. Whoever ends up marrying the woman is so lucky and better treat her like Phillip treats Marriane in Edenbrooke.

Next is Cameron. I remember as a little girl Cameron was one of my best friends. While he teased me often I remember him always looking out for me. He is by far one of the  most spiritual guys I know. If I marry someone with the spritual strength he has, I'm set. I was always jealous of his ability to get amazing grades in high school and college but I know that that's cause he was a hard worker and is really good at setting his priorities straight. He is an extremely responsible 25 year old. If only my mom bragged about me to other people like she did about Cameron. haha! jk mom ;)

And then there is me, compared to my siblings I feel quite inadequate. I have a lot to live up to, but im grateful for that. I'm so fortunate to have such amazing examples. So... I guess i'll finally stop. I'm sure this is boring to most, but I couldn't help myself. I just had to tell everyone about my superstar siblings. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home