Holla
Well, it's the beginning of a new school year. Symptoms include depletion of bank account, intense craving for fall weather, exhaustion due to wanting to stay on summer sleep schedule but having to wake up early, and the strange desire to want to purchase a pencil box, trapper keeper, and crayola products. I always, up until my first day of college, woke up on the first day of school with an anxious stomach which caused me to not have an appetite and not eat breakfast. Oh how times have changed. That excitement is not longer present. And I can't believe how fast time has gone and that I'm starting my junior year of college. Mind blowing. I still feel like I'm 15 years old. Haha!
I will go ahead and say that so far it's been a great start. I'm already in love with my roommates and I'm pretty content with everything else going on in my life. I started school at the U and am excited to start my major. I'm only taking one class due to the fact that I live down in Provo and commuting every day is not reasonable and I'm trying to save money for future semesters. People always ask... Why do you live in Provo and go to the U. To save them the long story. I just simply say don't ask. Haha! Before officially deciding to attend the U this semester I was contemplating wether or not to stay down in Provo. After taking advice from many. I figured it was a good environment to be in and that I would be able to tolerate it for one more year. ;) haha! Just kidding. It's great. Minus the marriage hungry boys and girls and associating with tools. But that's to be expected. Mostly i just feel a little sick and twisted being an avid BYU fan and owning an all sports pass along with having a U student ID card. I mean i do what i can. Haha!
Despite taking one class I stay pretty busy with work and other things. Which is good. It's good to be busy. I have already met a lot of new people and I'm expanding my non existent circle of friends. Did I already mention I love my roommates? I did. But. I'll say it again. I LOVE them.
So in closing I just want to send off a depressing good bye to summer. Buh bye summer. You were so good to me. :(
Below are random pics to illustrate what's happening in my lovely little life.
I will go ahead and say that so far it's been a great start. I'm already in love with my roommates and I'm pretty content with everything else going on in my life. I started school at the U and am excited to start my major. I'm only taking one class due to the fact that I live down in Provo and commuting every day is not reasonable and I'm trying to save money for future semesters. People always ask... Why do you live in Provo and go to the U. To save them the long story. I just simply say don't ask. Haha! Before officially deciding to attend the U this semester I was contemplating wether or not to stay down in Provo. After taking advice from many. I figured it was a good environment to be in and that I would be able to tolerate it for one more year. ;) haha! Just kidding. It's great. Minus the marriage hungry boys and girls and associating with tools. But that's to be expected. Mostly i just feel a little sick and twisted being an avid BYU fan and owning an all sports pass along with having a U student ID card. I mean i do what i can. Haha!
Despite taking one class I stay pretty busy with work and other things. Which is good. It's good to be busy. I have already met a lot of new people and I'm expanding my non existent circle of friends. Did I already mention I love my roommates? I did. But. I'll say it again. I LOVE them.
So in closing I just want to send off a depressing good bye to summer. Buh bye summer. You were so good to me. :(
Below are random pics to illustrate what's happening in my lovely little life.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home